[icann-europe] European Root Server System

I am interested in the cond and pros about a European parallel root sever
system.

IMHO the current US cybersecurity study of Richard Clarke will show the
need that the Pentagon has claimed a few times already of an all US root
server system. I think we should consider our own root server system as a
contingency plan.

ccTLDs are also asking for a secondary root server system for security and
access time reasons, in South countries.

As we have an embryo of such an European root already in operations I would
like to know if anyone would be interested in sharing into such a project.
Two options : one as a copy of the USG root; one as an enhanced copy with
the support of European interest TLDs.

jfc