Re: [icann-europe] ISOC Luxembourg: An Afternoon with Vint Cerf

Thomas and all,

  Yes, very interesting!  What is actually interesting is that Vint Cerf
would
be spending July 4th (Independence Day), probably the single most
important holiday in the USA in Luxembourg.  To me that shows his
total lack of patriotism as a US citizen.  I am ashamed for him and
of him...

Thomas Roessler wrote:

> Maybe some of you find this interesting.
>
> ------------------------------
>
> http://www.isoc.lu/news/getnews.php?id=98
>
> Date: 04/07/2002
>
> Auteur: Patrick Vande Walle
>
> Titre: An afternoon with Vint Cerf : "Internet: 21st Century Tidal Wave"
>
> On 4th July 2002, ISOC Luxembourg is proud to organize a conference
> featuring Dr. Vinton Cerf, father of the Internet.
>
> The conference is scheduled on the 4th July, 2002 at 2:30 pm at the:
>
> International School of Luxembourg
> 36 rue Dupong (Campus Geesseknäpchen)
> L-1430 Luxembourg
>
> The conference wil be held in English. However, we will take
> questions in French, German and Luxembourgish.
>
> The entrance is free for everyone. However, given the limited number
> of seats, you are requested to book your seat in advance.
>
> Provisional program
>
> 14:30 Welcome address
> 14:45 to be defined
> 15:30 "Internet: 21st Century Tidal Wave" by Dr. Vinton G. Cerf
> 16:15 Discussion panel with Dr. Cerf and industry representatives
> 17:30 Farewell drink
>
> --
> Thomas Roessler                        <roessler@does-not-exist.org>
>
> --

Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827