Re: [icann-europe] icannatlarge.com elections are open

At 03:27 p.m. 17/07/2002 +0200, Vittorio Bertola wrote:

>As you know, the representation of public in ICANN is still under
>heavy discussion, and much still must be done to defend it. This is
>why I think that these elections deserve all your attention.

Thanks for the outreach here, Vittorio.
Time for new members to participate in this election is indeed short.

>Regards,
>
>Vittorio Bertola
>Current icannatlarge.com Chairman
>info@icannatlarge.com

The icannatlarge.com membership  has not yet held elections for "Chairman".
But maybe it is a good idea.

--Joop Teernstra LL.M.--
   initial webmaster
www.icannatlarge.com