Re: [icann-europe] Shut down this list?

Hello Thomas,
I see no real good reasons to keep this list open but I was expecting you
setting some sort of deadline for closing it .. There is no indication of a
deadline so should I think you too are romantic enough to inconsciously refrain
from wiping out the repository of a wild dream ?

Good luck to all who shared this and thank you very much
for the efforts and time you devoted to this project....

Best regards
Giorgio Griffini