Re: [atlarge-discuss] Limited mandate for interim panel

Well, Jamie, I think outreach and a better election format are the big
things we need from y'all. Some stuff off the top of my head:

Outreach:
 . pull some strings
 . make some calls
 . write some mail
 . improve the website
 . see about getting dual membership included for ISOC, etc. members so
they can vote in our elections
 . get Slashdot, Kuro5hin, etc. coverage
 . integrate mailing list and website better
 . etc.

Elections:
 . better authentication than Mail From:, at least as an option! (in a
questionable election, this is helpful in narrowing the possible
forgeries)
 . Browser-based SSL voting
 . see [Outreach]