[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [atlarge-discuss] voting on the discuss list?
- To: "James Love" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [atlarge-discuss] voting on the discuss list?
- From: Vittorio Bertola <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 14:33:56 +0200
- Cc: "atlarge discuss list" <email@example.com>
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Reply-To: <email@example.com>
- List-Help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-Post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-Subscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, 10 May 2002 07:58:09 -0400, you wrote:
>1. Do we have the capacity to do straw polls on the discuss email list?
>2. Are there issues where it would be helpful to have non-binding feedback
>from the discuss membership? Such as, for example, the name of the
>organization, whether or not we seek to be an SO, or similiar choices we
>will have to face?
Sure. My idea is that as soon as we sort out the website issue we
should restructure a little our web forums, and have a "charter" web
forum which we use to submit some polls (a few at a time) on the
different Bylaws issues as soon as we proceed, starting from the
mission of the organization.
Vittorio Bertola <firstname.lastname@example.org> Ph. +39 011 23381220
Vitaminic [The Music Evolution] - Vice President for Technology
DISCLAIMER, PLEASE NOTE: This communication is intended only for use by the
addressee. It may contain confidential or privileged information.
Transmission, distribution and/or copy cannot be permitted. Please notify
immediately the sender by replying if you are not the intended recipient.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: email@example.com
For additional commands, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org