RE: [atlarge-discuss] online voting

Jamie,
I don't disagree with you, but question the usefulness of the data if there
are no known political boundaries to interpret results. It's fine to report
that "X" voted for democrats v. "X" voted for republicans v. "x" voted for
independent in region "X". That's useful to all parties, but given that
there are no political parties, what criteria do you want reported exactly?

Regards,
Joanna