[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ALSC-Forum] How to distract the At-large

Jamie and all stakeholders or interested parties,

  The biggest distractions for any At-Large effort and especially
the ICANNATLARGE.COM from what I have seen thus far,
and from many comments from others are as follows:

1.) The Joop -Pinder show appearance.
2.) A poor Discuss/mailing list
3.) Lack of honest recognition of donations of services
4.) The recent ICANN BoD announcements
5.) Esther Dysons meddling and distraction practices and commentary.
6.) Thomas Rossler's and Alexanders controlling of new Mailing lists
     for ICANNATLARGE.COM.
7.) Lack of a determination of a funding model and actual funding..
8.) Continued failure of getting ICANNATLARGE.COM incorporated
      as an Non-Profit membership organization...

James Love wrote:

> Vittorio, Yes, I was also thinking of a case where the organizations would
> not vote in the @large, but it's members would, and the organizations would
> help identify unique individuals who were interested in DNS issues, taking
> responsiblity for some of checking to see if they were real unique persons.
> In this model, you would accept an organization to assist in registration,
> but probably only if you have confidence that the organization was going to
> do a decent job of due diligence.  Organizations that have dues or mail
> based registration have some advantages in this respect.  Employeers
> probably do also.
>
> jamie

Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827