Re: [atlarge-discuss] online voting

Hugh and all stakeholders or interested parties,

  If you care to review the archives of the DNSO GA ML you will find
that the voting system used for voting is a "Home Grown" system
mainly developed by Kent Crispin.  It is an E-Mail based system
that is somewhat labor intensive and non automated.  But it can
works rather well if the "Watchdogs" for voting using the DNSO GA's
voting process/system are reliable and accountable.

Hugh Blair wrote:

> This question was asked earlier - and I'd like to bring it up again.
> Does anyone know the answer? What software is being used by the DNSO?
> What does anyone know about it?
>
> -Hugh

Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827