Re: [atlarge-discuss] online voting

On Wed, 15 May 2002 13:27:07 -0500, you wrote:

>Hi,
>
>        The current voting system is slowly getting packaged; the name
> of the package is going to be devotee (DEbian VOTE Engine). It is,
> unfortunately, not really high on my list of things to do.

In your process, how do you distribute the PGP keys? Once voters have
a key, you can be sure that the vote is theirs, but how do you
identify a new person who has to be given a key, and how do you verify
his/her identity?
(And thanks for your help)
--
.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo vb.
Vittorio Bertola     <vb@vitaminic.net>    Ph. +39 011 23381220

DISCLAIMER, PLEASE NOTE: This communication is intended only for use by the
addressee. It may contain confidential or privileged information.
Transmission, distribution and/or copy cannot be permitted. Please notify
immediately the sender by replying if you are not the intended recipient.