Re: [atlarge-discuss] proceedures

What do the critics say of these procedures?

They look relatively well worked out to me.

Best practices seems to have been more tailored made for this work.

Either seems positive to adopt.

It is good to note that when Alaska was a brand new state, their people
just got together and said;
"California has been around awhile, they are large and western like us,
so let's just use their rules while we work out our own."  And this
worked very well. (maybe it should be the reverse now, for California
that is ;-}

Eric