RE: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [ALSC-Forum] ICANN Announcement - At-Large List Nam...

HelpBruce,

I strongly agree with you (below). The whole proposed ICANN Board structure is stacked AGAINST the individual user, and in favour of commercial interests. Ten clear Board positions (and a controlling interest) should be allocated by the millions and millions of ordinary people who use the net, develop the net, and make it what it is.

I think it's called "Democracy". Like Eric said recently, the idea of stacking the cards in favour of individuals may seem hazy and unusual in our age of global corporations, but it was once the sign of great nations and the human spirit.

Richard Henderson