From: "Joop Teernstra" <terastra@terabytz.co.nz>
To: "James Love" <james.love@cptech.org>
Cc: <atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de>
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 8:17 PM
Subject: Re: [atlarge-discuss] subscribers on discuss list

: On 08:24 a.m. 28/05/2002 -0400, James Love said:
: >TR says there are about 90 subscribers to the discuss list.
: >jamie
:
: Thanks Jamie.
: When I asked Thomas a question about list commands, he referred me to
: Vittorio and Vittorio says: not a priority.
: The current "help" command loops back to the "help" command. In short: we
: get the runaround.
: I am sorry for being insistent, but I want a transparant  list. As soon as
: we have one, the link will appear on the website.
: If this list remains opaque, there will be another list.
:
: Members want to know who are here and who are not.
:
: As it is now, people can be quietly removed from the list without being
: able to find out what happened.
:
:
: