RE: [atlarge-discuss] subscribers on discuss list

At 07:24 p.m. 28/05/2002 -0400, Joanna Lane wrote:
>Joop,
>I have some sympathy for your views, but I don't agree that it is
>appropriate for the webmaster to be making unilateral decisions in this way,
>putting up barriers to entry based on personal feelings, don't you agree?

Ay, Joanna, you are right. I should not have put it that way.  But I got
upset from being given the runaround.
And I am asking for any member to come forward as alternative list-master
volunteer if this list doesn't get open soon.

  I will make the link on the website tonight.

--Joop