Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: Thomas Roessler proposes elimination of current voting system for GA

At 07:27 p.m. 30/05/2002 +0200, Thomas Roessler wrote:

After all, the very
>construction principle of an at-large membership is to form a group
>of individuals - with no further structure.

Thomas,

I do not know who told you that, but it certainly is not my idea to leave
the At Large without any further structure.
Without structure, there cannot be any establishing of the majority's will.
There can be no resolutions, no decisionmaking.

Is that what you envisage for the At Large?

--Joop