[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[atlarge-discuss] T.R. had a coffee this morning.
- To: Micheal Sherrill <email@example.com>, atlarge discuss list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [atlarge-discuss] T.R. had a coffee this morning.
- From: Thomas Roessler <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 10:02:34 +0200
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Reply-To: <200205310123.AA210108662@mail.beethoven.com> <200205302140.AA293732544@mail.beethoven.com> <200205302138.AA198508790@mail.beethoven.com>
- List-Help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-Post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-Subscribe: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- References: <200205310123.AA210108662@mail.beethoven.com> <200205302140.AA293732544@mail.beethoven.com> <200205302138.AA198508790@mail.beethoven.com>
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.5.1i
Congratulations. We now have a "what does Thomas Roessler do or
think" thread across no less than three mailing lists, it seems.
That's a really sensible use of everyone's time and bandwidth. May
I suggest that you focus on issues instead of people?
To make this abundantly clear: I have some views on what tools are
more (or less) appropriate for the GA (votes are not, open polls
are; as far as substantial topics are concerned). I have these
views for a reason. This reason does not apply to an at-large
membership - the opposite is true: Votes _are_ an appropriate tool
for an at-large membership organization. But then again, I'm not
going to stop you (in fact, how should I even do that?) from using
open polls if you prefer that. Thus, it seems like we are in
"violent agreement" on the substance of what I said, as far as the
at-large membership is concerned.
On 2002-05-30 21:40:32 -0400, Micheal Sherrill wrote:
>Thomas Roessler has just given us his personal goals.
On 2002-05-31 01:23:53 -0400, Micheal Sherrill wrote:
>We would all profit by thinking through what we want to say before
>touching the keyboard.
Thomas Roessler http://log.does-not-exist.org/
To unsubscribe, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional commands, e-mail: email@example.com