Re: FWD: Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] ISOC to bid on .org

OK.  Mailing addresses, then.

Regards,

Micheal Sherrill

From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com>
Date:  Sun, 09 Jun 2002 22:14:09 -0700

Michael and all stakeholders of interested parties,

  The only problem is that as I pointed out earlier, that Physical addresses
are NOT required or necessary for local, most states including California,
and the Voters Rights Act also does NOT require, in fact prohibits
using a physical address as a reason not allowing anyone to be a
registered voter.