Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [nc-transfer] Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] WLS proposal

Tuesday, June 18, 2002, 12:49:30 PM, J-F C. (Jefsey)  Morfin wrote:

> God bless America!

> At 10:59 18/06/02, William X Walsh wrote:
>>The use a PO Box or private mail box facility, or one of the new
>>breed of "domain agencies" who let you substitute their information
>>for your own, acting as your substitute point of contact.

> So, I understand why you support the proposition: you will open your domain
> agency :-)

Nope, I've been pushing the concept for a long time though, but I have
no interest in setting one up myself.  There are a few promising
efforts along this line running right now though.

Why do you insist on trying to find ulterior motives, Jefsey, instead
of accepting the point on its own merits?

>>Why should anyone mandate whois be private, when property ownership isn't,
>>anywhere in the United States.

> I am sorry WXW, but I do not give a damn about the US law as far as gTLDs
> are concerned. Or I will start a ".com" clone in Europe. After all I ran
> "com" for years long before NetSol :-)

And I really don't give a damn about your .com clone  :)  Enjoy it.
It will be even less successful than the alt.roots have been in the
real world I'm sure  :)

So stop talking about it and starting doing it, Jefsey.  Disconnect
from the world's dns and do your own thing completely.

(Stupidly excessively cc line removed, how do these messes start???)

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>