[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [nc-transfer] Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] WLS proposal

         "especially true where it involves family members and most
         especially children.  How many murders will it take?  How many were
         r killed before there were stalking laws?

         Publishing identifying information, whether people like it or not, is
         .  It's bad enough that for a price, one can obtain just about
         anything.  We don't have to make it easy."

I don't think that we disagree, that there is a problem,  I do think,
however, that we disagree on the extent of the problem and the methods
to rectify it.

Frankly, I do not advocate, taking any freedoms (including inspecting
the WhoIs database) away from anyone.  On that point, I don't foresee
that we'll see eye to eye.

It is time, I think, to kill this thread.  There is no agreement in
the cards, as I see it . . . . .

Thanks, Lisa,

Thanks,