Re: [atlarge-discuss] ALOC spending

Todd et al.,

If you followed the indents, you'll see that that was exactly the thrust of my
original questions.

I have followed up and asked Denise Michel to provide details and specifics on
where the $10,000 went exactly.  I feel that the "work" so far produced by the
ICANN ALOC designees does not warrant such extravagant expenditures.  Further, I
asked Denise Michel why ICANN is not footing the bill for her "discounted"
consulting fees seeing as how they were the ones who 'appointed' or 'hired'
her.  I'm waiting on responses to these questions and I'll keep the Members
informed.

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos