RE: [atlarge-discuss] VB on elections for ICANN board members

Eric Dierker wrote:

>This sure as hell sounds like someone from atlarge.com going to Bucharest
>negotiate.

As long as anything they bring back is presented to the organization and not
implemented without ratification by vote, I don't see a particular problem
with a few of our members trying to improve our position in the eyes of the
Internet community.

>There sure as hell is nobody empowered to negotiate for us.

Nor are they as I see it.  They are merely having peripheral conversations.
ICANN has proved that they have no intention of negotiating with us!

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon
Bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info