Re: [atlarge-discuss] VB on elections for ICANN board members

At 17:26 26/06/02, Vittorio Bertola wrote:

>If we can't get any place for the users in the new ICANN structure, what
>would such representatives work for?

Having real elected representatives will always be valuable, within ICANN
or outside it.
Personally I believe elected representatives of Domain holders can be more
focused than representatives of "individual Internet users", but with the
inevitable mission creep and empire building of ICANN both are necessary.

--Joop--
Interim Webmaster
www.icannatlarge.com

Sign up and spread the word.