[atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] elections

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 06:38:18 -0400, you wrote:
[snip]
Again, I believe that the Shangai date it's more important than the end of July, which is just a date that we chose to reach some goals. Actually they could be reduced to two, and in my opinion it's more important to give some proposals of bylaws to the new elected panel, something to work on. Having elected a panel just to organize elections seems to me a waste of time...expecially now that we noticed that 7 (or 6) people couldn't manage all that job in such a short time and that we now need volountary help from the members to have elections. But, as I understood reading the ML, many people now just want election, and so, ok, that's only my opinion. If the majority wants elections, then go for them...

ps. Joop, if you can hear me, well, could you please send me at least the php files for the registration page? Or maybe the ones for the members and the funding pages...I've jumped to study php just this afternoon and people is watching me with strange eyes, all the day at my pc here in Bucharest :)

Elena