Re: [atlarge-discuss] action points

Danny is not a member.
The debate has been going on for years.
Jeff wants it sooner, Danny later.
This is nitpicking without substance.
Move forward, the suggestions are realistic.
If this group is to be stolen by ICANN insiders it will be. If that is
what the voters want to happen.
That is why we have a vote.
Start debating now to curb Danny's protest and bring the vote up five
days to curb Jeff's.

I really do not want the same old folks around, I want a change, and I
do not want delay but I will let the people decide.

The "status quo is the only unacceptable solution"

Eric