RE: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] elections

Eric wrote:

>Lighten up on outreach until we have a decent organization.

Isn't this illogical?  Unless we reach out to build our membership we won't
*have* a decent organization.

That said, I think I get your intent:  you'd rather not see a large influx
of new users just before the election.
Again, if they aren't "mysteriously" showing up from one area, I'm not
concerned.  The best way to ensure that doesn't happen is for *all* of us to
get involved.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon
Bruce@barelyadequate.info