Re: [atlarge-discuss] Debate

Joop Teernstra wrote:

> At 17:43 28/06/02, Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:
>
> >Not I.  I have better things to do with my time than be stymied in my
> >efforts by spin-mongers, cronies, and Joop.
>
> Anyone who speaks about "wresting control" considers himself stymied by the
> demands of democracy.
> Control needs to be distributed in order to prevent anyone   shouting TRUST
> ME from hijacking it.

Is that why you never provided the passwords and ftp user info for the web site to
our Interim Panel?  Especially _after_ our Panel requested you do so?  Let me
understand you here, Joop... In your vision of democracy, I suppose your elected
representatives are there just for you to ignore whenever it's an issue of
CONTROL?

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos