Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] Joe Sims to Politech re: Gilmore interview

Cordley and all stakeholders of interested parties,

l.corazon wrote:

>    Jeff and  all interested parties.
> Lawyers are governed by their Canon of Ethics any lawyers see Mr. Sims
> overstepping them?

  Yes I a very well aware that lawyers are supposed to be governed
by their canon of Ethics.  And definitely yes, I personally believe
that Joe Sims, like a number of other Jones&Day legal staff is/have
violated those very Ethics by which they swear an oath to.

> I think he may have but the Canon is a lawyer thing,
> not my venue. Cordley Coit

Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827