Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: Bucharest Follow up- Formation of a Virtual Association-GAFIG

Bruce and all stakeholders of interested parties,

  I think Bruce you are suggesting earmarking such funds.  In any event
that should be the least of ICANNATLARGE.COM's concerns
presently as it has little or no funds now, no way to legally collect
any significant funding presently, and no account by which any such
funds for ICANNATLARGE.COM itself to deposit such funds...

  So I think it would be wise to concentrate on the internal
funding before worrying about any other financial concerns...

Bruce Young wrote:

> Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:
>
> >How do the members of icannatlarge.com feel about funding
> >ICANN?
>
> This *was* a rhetorical question, right?!  :)
>
> IMO, any funds this organization takes in should stay within the
> organization.  If we spend even a *penny* on an ICANN At-Large effort, then
> it should certianly *not* be administered by the ICANN staff, nor be put in
> any kind of general fund, but put in a separate account, and visibility over
> its expenditures maintained.
>
> Bruce Young
> Portland, Oregon
> Bruce@barelyadequate.info
> http://www.barelyadequate.info

Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827