Re: [atlarge-discuss] RE:

On Fri, 5 Jul 2002 22:07:36 -0700, you wrote:

>Wonderful!  Thank's Izumi!
>
>Could anyone possibly add comments to identify the people in each picture?
>It would be wonderful to put faces to the names of some of the many people
>I've corresponded with over the years!

The one on the right in photo #11 is Vint Cerf :-PPPP

Ok, so here are some other people:

Izumi: on the left in photo #15
       on the left in photo #49
Stuart Lynn: in the middle in photo #18
Alejandro Pisanty: photo #32
Jamie Love and his laptop: on the left in photo #34 [that was actually the
long line to comment the Blueprint in the public forum]
Andy Mueller-Maguhn: on the right in photo #35
Esther Dyson: on the left in photo #37
Denise Michel: in the middle in photo #37
Alexander Svensson [with red eyes and remains of "panna cotta"]: on the
right in photo #50
and finally me: on the left in photo #3 [I shouldn't post this: years ago an
unknown newbie spammed the whole it.* newsgroup hierarchy asking for a
picture of myself...]
--
.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo vb.
Vittorio Bertola     <vb@vitaminic.net>    Ph. +39 011 23381220

DISCLAIMER, PLEASE NOTE: This communication is intended only for use by the
addressee. It may contain confidential or privileged information.
Transmission, distribution and/or copy cannot be permitted. Please notify
immediately the sender by replying if you are not the intended recipient.