Re: [atlarge-discuss] call for a webmaster

Andrew and all stakeholders or other interested parties,

  Andrew, I for one am gladyou on on board.  I really hope
you will stay on board as well. Members such as yourself
are sorely needed.  I sympathize with, and understand
your comments below, especially in the area of outreach.

Andrew Bloch wrote:

> [...]

Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827