Re: [atlarge-discuss] More accepted nominees needed!

OK. I registered in this organization and I accept my nomination.

But I called on france@large list for some candidacy to show up. The world
cannot be made of Jamie, Alex, Vittorio, Jeff and Jefsey ... we need some
others. If there is a French candidate I can nominate and support within
the date limit I will do it.

are leading it seems and I thank the French members here. The point is that
f2f meetings are the best way we have to develop someting real in this
virtual ICANN vitual world. Thomas questionned the reality of france@large
: today http://icann.meetup.com is a way to demonstrate we are here, real.

Thank you Esther for having funded them. Why not to come and fund them in
France and get into our Open Internet of Proximity development :-)

jfc