[atlarge-discuss] Re: Another Nominate

Thanks Erick !

I accept the nomination and, since probably nobody knows me in this list,
I’ll take the chance to briefly present myself.

I became member of ICANN at-large just today but I study and follow
passionately all the issues related to democracy in cyberspace since long
time.

I am a 33 years old Italian lawyer interested in ICT law. I previously
worked as University researcher on the legal aspects of e-commerce. I was
also coauthor of the first Italian book on ODR (Online Dispute Resolution).
At the moment I work in the Institutional and External Relation Office of an
Italian consumers association and I keep on following telecommunication and
Internet related issues.

I hope to have the opportunity, joining this list and accepting the
nomination to the board, to contribute to a better democratization of the
government of Internet

Thank you all for your attention.

Marco Pierani
Via Malj Tabajani 2