[atlarge-discuss] To all nominees and candidates

There are a number of people joining the organization just for the
purpose of being a candidate in these elections. I would like to ask
them to subscribe permanently to this list, as most of the electoral
debate will be held here, and this list is the best way to stay
up-to-date on the situation. I imagine that they are already browsing
the list, since they had to post here to accept the nomination -
however Alex, could you please include this suggestion in your next
mailings to nominees?

I remember to all nominees that the deadline for accepting nominations
is next Tuesday, July 23rd, MIDDAY GMT. Follow this link to see what
time it will be in your time zone:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=23&month=7&year=2002&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

We had to set this half-day deadline as we really need to deliver
everything to the DNSO secretariat by the evening of the 23rd.
However, I urge nominees not to wait for the last minute to accept or
decline. And to give the good example... I accept my nomination.
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------