Re: [atlarge-discuss] a legitimate election?

Let me see if I understand this correctly...

non-members "carp from the sidelines", "disrupting the serious work of this
group"...

Which "non-members" other than me are you referring to?  You have at least
700 "members" that have never once posted even a single comment... how much
"serious work" are they doing that is being disrupted?  You have a whole
bunch of nominees that have accepted their nominations that have contributed
absolutely nothing to either the forum or the discuss list, and yet you
continue to rail against non-members that at least have the decency to
participate.

During the ninety days that the esteemed Interim Panel accomplished virtually
nothing on behalf of the membership, exactly how was their work impacted by
non-members?

It's time to stop this really stupid anti non-member crusade of yours.  Wait
until you start collecting membership dues... then you will really find out
who is actually a member, and who did nothing more than type their name onto
a list.