[atlarge-discuss] Accept Nomination - from Richard Henderson

HelpI am grateful for the nominations and I accept.

I have published a candidate statement on this mailing-list and on the website forum.

I will submit a further 75 word max statement for the ballot paper, as discussed yeaterday, and informally agreed by Vittorio. Alexander/Vittorio : could all candidates be contacted about this and asked/invited to submit a 75 wordmax statement for the ballot paper. Who should this statement be mailed to?

Richard