Re: [atlarge-discuss] ALOC archives?

Danny, Sotiris, and all stakeholders or other interested parties,

  It appears, although I am not sure, that the ALOC is the
Denise and Esther show...  It true, than I am sure that
what you question and suggest will be EXACTLY how
and what will be presented to the ERC.

  On the other hand, the ICANNATLARGE.COM members
can also draft their own independent response.  I would suggest
strongly that we do so.  However, as you point out Danny,
time is very short.  As such, it is unlikely from what I have
seen thus far in the past few days that we can manage
having a single voice in a agreed upon response to the
ERC in 5 days...

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> Sotiris,
>
> As I understand it, the ALOC needs to supply the ERC with initial suggestions
> on the ALAC within five days.  How will this be accomplished if "There is in
> fact very little going on in terms of discussion among the ALOC"?  I don't
> imagine that you would be comfortable with only Esther and Denise authoring
> these initial suggestions...

Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827