Re: [atlarge-discuss] DEADLINES for nominations, acceptance, statements

Alexander: ref your post this morning, a couple of points.

I don't think we agreed that the website statements had to be a maximum of
350 words. My statement was already up on the forum before you sent this
mail and I haven't counted it but I'm sure it overruns 350 words. I've sent
that to Joop as it stands because as I say, there hasn't been a panel
agreement as far as I'm aware that the statements have to be that short.
providing nobody submits a novel, I think statements should be left to
people's discretion.

With regard to the 50 word ballot statement, I sent mine to Joop as you
directed, but he says he thinks these are supposed to go to Elisabeth.

Could you clarify these points please? I suppose if the 350 word max is
written down in the charter or something, I'll just have to submit a "link"
to my longer version or something. But as I say, I don't recall any limit
being set.

Thanks for all your help

Richard Henderson