[atlarge-discuss] announcement: election discussion list

Hi all voters,

Between the forum and this atlarge-discuss list I feel there is a need for
a separate list to deal with fast-going current election debate. I am
offering to set up such a list, open to members only, at (for the time
being) greta.electric.gen.nz.

You can subscribe using the web-interface at
http://greta.electric.gen.nz/mailman/listinfo/ialc-l/ or
ialc-l-request@greta.electric.gen.nz with subject 'subscribe'.
ialc-l@lists.electric.gen.nz is the posting address for the subscribers.

I have been quiet on this list, but I very much want the icannatlarge.com
effort to succeed. Be assured that I do not have any agenda of 'control'
and I am not proposing pre-moderation of this list, which is my own
original idea for icannatlarge.com.  This will be shown by my past record.

I do like a list where the 'who' command is open to all subscribers, so
you will be able to see who you are talking to. This is available at
http://greta.electric.gen.nz/mailman/listinfo/ialc-l -- see near the
bottom and use your password. Also available there are public archives.

The only restrictions I have is 40kb and no attachments due to my ISP's
AUP.

If any one has any questions, please feel free to direct them to me on
either this or ialc-l, or e-mail me directly.

With the best intentions,
Regards, Jonathan Ah Kit.

--
Jonathan Ah Kit - Lower Hutt - New Zealand
jonathan@ah-kit.dropbear.id.au - http://www.ah-kit.dropbear.id.au/