RE: [atlarge-discuss] Issues

Danny Younger wrote:

>No specification or policy has ever been established.

Why am I not surprised?!

>How is ICANN to enforce a policy that hasn't been written?

The bigger question: if they are mandating compliance with a policy in
registrar agreements, why haven't they written the policy?

That was a rhetorical question, of course, because we *know* why! They're
looking after their Internet industry buddies!  God forbid ICANN restrict
their ability to run the Internet to suit their profit margin!

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info