Re: [atlarge-discuss] REMINDER: VOTE ENDS SUNDAY

At 12:24 p.m. 2/08/2002 +0200, Alexander Svensson wrote:

Please keep in mind that the ICANNatlarge.com election closes on

  Sunday 4 August 2002, 18:00 UTC

If you're not sure about the time zone difference between
your local time and UTC, please have a look at

  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

If you have been a member before the close of the registration
period and have not received a ballot e-mail, please let us know
*NOW* (send an email to <Elisabeth.Porteneuve@cetp.ipsl.fr>).
Alexander,

Thank you for this reminder. It occurs to me, though, that this 8.2% of the voters on this list here probably needs this reminder less than all the other voters.
Because of Northern Hemishere holidays, many will find their ballot email buried under tons of mail and spam.

Would it be possible to ask Elisabeth to send out this critical reminder to all voters? (My reminder to the announce list reached only about 77%)

--Joop