Re: [atlarge-discuss] I'mbeingdisenfranchised by glitches in the system!

James and all stakeholders or other interested parties,

Jkhan wrote:

>    http://www.usdoj.gov/oip/foia_updates/Vol_XVIII_1/page1.htm

  James, thank you for pointing this out to everyone.  As ICANN
and ICANNMEMBERS.ORG is/was in effect a government public interest
entity, it would seem that this ruling does apply to the release of the
E-Mail addresses of the old membership list from ICANNMEMBERS.ORG.

  I believe though that an FOIA request will need to be filed by an
official of ICANNATLARGE.COM or a member of ICANNATLARGE.COM
to the DOC/NTIA public relations person which I believe is Clyde Ensslin

and he would have to than direct the ICANN staff/BoD or legal folks
to effect this release...

  In any event this should do the trick as they say.  If such an FOIA
request is filed than we will definitely find out if the membership
list of the old ICANNMEMBERS.ORG still actually exists or was
deleted...

Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827