RE: [atlarge-discuss] tone of debate...

Paul wrote:

>Is there a brief history of the "death of democracy" in
>ICANN that you can point newcomers to, if only to
>explain the frustration?

A succinct brief source?  No.  But if you go to http://www.atlargestudy.org/
and click on the "Forum" link (and have a few weeks!) you can read the
"verbal history" of our efforts, and read about every promise that was later
renegged on and hope that was dashed!  This is the archive of the At Large
Study Committee e-mail forum.  If anyone has documented this subject better,
point me to it!  Please!

As for acronyms, no succint list I know of.  However, feel free to ask me
off-forum any time I or others use one you don't recognize.  And if someone
comes up with a nice source, please pass it on!

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info