Re: [atlarge-discuss] WG on identity verification

Tuesday, August 13, 2002 * 4:17 PM EDT USA

Vittorio:

Please add my name to this work group.

/s/ Joey Borda

At 03:58 PM 8/13/2002 +0200, Vittorio Bertola wrote:
We are starting a working group about the obscure but fundamental issue of
online identity verification. Already a good part of the panel has signed in
to be a member of this group, but as temporary coordinator, I would now like
to ask whether anyone else is interested in joining it.

The activity of the group would mainly be that of creating a list of
possible mechanisms for identity verification, explore their feasibility and
features, and prepare a report on it, so that it would then be able to adopt
any of them.
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------
Put your action where your... err... speech is!