Re: [atlarge-discuss] I can no longer hold back ...

I think Joey has a very good idea here.
I do not mean to hurt anyone's feelings here but there are a lot of
techie types
that - well -could use a little help in just getting happy in
conversation. And
there are a lot of non-techie types that are afraid to speak for fear of
being
dumb.  And there are a lot of ESL folks that need to feel more at ease.

As we discussed recently of the benefit of f2f regarding ICANN meetings,
Joey's
idea has a middle ground that would help in communication.  Any help in
communication is good.  I think it might help Richard in outreach.  It
may help
to bring out lurkers, and help new comers get a little more comfortable
before
posting to real working lists.

I think this is a dotcommoner idea that is a step into the present that
will
help us move into the future.

Sincerely,
Eric