Re: [atlarge-discuss] The IPv6 Debacle

This entire IPv6 is not even debated in UCSD Computer Science school
anymore.
If you mention it to a grad student they look at you like a dinosaur.

OTOH I often get beat up for being a pollywog.  If maybe a few bright
architectures would interface with a few of us off beat pollywogs we
could
help stop some of this insanity by plying the back ends of funding.

IPv6 is not a debacle it is a criminal act of fraud in obtaining funding
for
an already proven incorrect model.
I hope HH is reading this.  My father has fought this kind of waste his
entire 90 year life in the Health care field and I damn well intend to
fight
it here.  If you are going to bust poor old VC for a WC loan here and
there you certainly should bust the bastards who kept taking money for
an obviously flawed concept.

We are not all completely stupid, I can figure 4,8,16,32.......
4,6,7 13 - i do not think so.
I know that is simplistic but come on.

Eric

ps. again I apologize that while I am often routed through home the
computers i use I have no right to reconfigure so my format may be off a
bit, travel is tough.