[atlarge-discuss] Legitmacy

This atlarge is now by fact the legitimate governance of the Internet.
Almost one hundred countries and about a thousand members with about a 20
percent vote ratio.
Breached contracts with the US not withstanding, ICANN no longer has any
legitimacy, it is Worldcom doomed.

Danny and Sotiris please recognize the simple facts.  I am not talking
about legalistic here just the great groundswell.  We are doing well.  We
are rounding the corner and topping the hill.  It is a very short time
before a purse is created and filled.  I hope Vittorio gets back to his
roots and abandons this ALAC nonsense.  It is bad for him to cohort with
another fallen empire.

Eric

I await attack on this argument because I am confident we will soon gain
the ccTLD groups and that will be that.
The fate is completed, it merely needs to be lived.