Re: [atlarge-discuss] ALAC teleconference August 9, 2002 Notes

Hans Klein wrote:

> (P.S. I always find it interesting to study the rhetoric used to eliminate
> elections.  Here the keywords are "technicalities," "basis in current
> practicalities," "defer," and "time-phased approach."   :-)  )

Hans et al.,

In all fairness, I ought to mention that the words "basis in current
practicalities" was my own phrasing of words to that effect spoken by Esther
Dyson in her summation of the current situation's 'realpolitik' perspective.
(She did use the word 'realpolitik')

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos