RE: [atlarge-discuss] Revised ALAC report submission schedule

Yes.  I was thinking more in terms of benefits that are AtLarge-specific.

For example, the UDRP is an intellectual-property-specific benefit (and bad
for just about everyone else.)

I can only think of one instance - the decision to hold the 2000 elections
(and even that was whittled down to five seats on the board).  But it was a
positive step particularly for the At Large.

(Then again, At Large was promptly put on hold after the elections, and the
voting rolls were disappeared.)

Where else besides the 5 Directors who are now being dismissed, has At
Large attained any tangible degree of voice in ICANN, with a platform to
impact its direction and policies?  (By At Large I mean individuals as a
constituency, not organizations representing individuals.)

Judith Oppenheimer
http://JudithOppenheimer.com
http://ICBTollFreeNews.com
http://WhoSells800.com