Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] RE: [atlarge-discuss] ALAC teleconference August 9, 2002 Notes

On Thu, Aug 15, 2002 at 10:26:13PM +0200, Vittorio Bertola wrote:

<snip>

> recorded in the final report, or straightforwardly leaving the ALOC (which
> possibly means leaving the ICANN community, unless we just want to show up
> at meetings to say "you all are a bunch of corrupted and dishonest people").
> --

You should understand, that we in the U.S. are living with the demonstrably
tragic consequences of *NOT* doing just that.

And just showing up at meetings to 'go along and get along' is even worse.

I won't participate in my own disenfranchisement, and you'd have to be crazy
to think that you could convince me that it is in my own interest to do so.

David Schutt