Re: [atlarge-discuss] new constituencies

JFC (Or whomever you are?) and all stakeholders or other interested parties,

Utel Consulting wrote:

> Folks,
> in order to prepare a possible proposition to the panel I would be
> interested to know who among the members would be interested in forming a
> working group on the new Small Business Constituency. Is it interesting? Is
> it interesting to join? How do we want to relate with it...?

  There already is something similar called the IDNO.  You may have heard of
it.

 However the scope of what you are asking about seems plausible and
perhaps very useful for the ICANNATLARGE.COM members also
independently.  I am not sure however that I would call what you are
asking about a "Constituency"...  But perhaps other members would...

> I am deeply interested into that project for 2 years, having joined the BC
> and the IPC to represent them and form a Group. Eventually the ICANN has
> accepted against the position of the BC.

  Ok.  Well maybe you should continue to pursue the project in the
ICANN BC and IPC constituency's?  However, here you would
likely need to be elected to such a position of representation as we
are a democratic organization.